Anyone else a little "worried" about having their children home for 2 weeks during the holiday break?
Please tell me it isn't just me!
Don't get me wrong. I LOVE my children. But the lack of routine, plus excitement of Christmas and crazy sleep schedule equals a frazzled Momma. So this year I decided to take things into my own hands. And I'm sharing with you.
15+ Holiday Break Activities to do with your little people (and not so little people).
I hope this helps you get through the holidays with a little more grace. Or at least sanity.
2. Printable Reindeer Puppet from Easy Peasy and Fun
3. Christmas BINGO from Crazy Little Projects
4. Selfie Snowglobe from GYCT Designs
5. Christmas Rice Krispie Treats from Two Sisters
6. Paper Reindeer Paper Craft from Kids Craft Room
7. DIY Printable Fidget Spinners from Tee Pee Girl
8. Snow Shooters from Growing a Jeweled Rose
9. DIY Colored Ice Ornaments from Design Mom
10. How to Cut Paper Snowflakes from Vintage Junky
11. Colored Glass from hurrayic
12. Sparkling Slime from Little Bins for Little Hands
13. Painting Fireworks from Learning 4 Kids
14. Snowflake Tutorials from It's Always Autumn
15. Free Adult Coloring Pages from U Create Crafts
16. DIY Paper Spinners from Make and Takes
17. Yarn Wrapped Ornaments from Paige's Party Ideas